Thoughtful presents to make a friend or loved-one feel better . . feel-good gifts
SEARCH for Gifts to FEEL-GOOD in our SHOP / Gifts to make you feel good
To feel good is to be happy and satisfied . . even elated. Hence the expressions feel-good factor, feel-good movie and so on.
And sometimes, in our lives we find that we need a little boost in this feelgood department. And so it is with our friends.
For this reason, a feel-good gift is intended to boost a friend or loved-one’s level of happiness – especially if they are feeling a bit down. It can act as a ‘pick-you-up’ and make them feel better.
Some of our gifts can indeed act as a feel good tonic – especially if they are sent with a little personal message . . improving a friend’s mood and banishing their negative emotions.
Flowers to make you feel good . .
Flower gifts, flower jewellery and scarves with flowers in our shop . . all intended to pass on that feel-good factor to a friend or loved-one:
Yes, flowers have meanings, and each flower species has a particular significance. For example:
* The lotus flower symbol of enlightenment, self-regeneration and overcoming difficulties – especially with regard to health
* The red rose symbolises love (and the wild rose, like the primrose, eternal love)
* The white lily like the hibiscus signifies purity and delicate beauty
* The iris is thought to be a bringer of good news
* Daisy flowers are believed to impart good cheer and faith, with white daisies meaning innocence, loyal love, and purity
* Chrysanthemums (like roses) have several meanings (including love) depending on the colour but in general chrysanthemum flowers mean cheerfulness, optimism and joy and make a great gift between friends